Sunday, March 2, 2014

Coffee, Quiet, Contemplating...

Hey readers,

Today is a chilly rainy day here in South Texas. But I've got my coffee, and I've got some quiet time to think, since my Mother-In-Law took the kids to her house for two weeks. I'm so grateful for a break, but I miss my babies already. They are so precious. Here are a few pictures that I found on my phone this morning.


ROAR!

Jacob, "a half and a two" as he'll tell you, with his farmer & Elmo.

There's always time for coloring. <3

Making Red Velvet Hello Kitty Cake pops to celebrate her promotion in Jiu Jitsu

Cuties cheesin' after Audrey's 5th birthday party

This house is so different without them running and playing and making messes. I'm enjoying the time to get things in order around here though, especially with my Stampin' Up! business. Check out my new Stampin' Storage System, as I've dubbed it (can you tell I like alliteration?).

I love it, even though it's simple. I have lots of ideas in mind for my future dream craft room. :) Of course.
One of my main, and most immediate, goals that I'd like to share with you is parties!

“When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Then find someone who's life is givin' them vodka and have a party!” 
I love that quote! So, yes, my goal is to have parties, and I need YOU to host one! Just let me know a day and time, invite all your friends over, and I'll come with all my fabulous SU! products and we'll make a card or two, visit, and generally have a blast! At the end, we'll hand out out order forms, and if your friends help you get to one of the sales goals listed, you'll receive FREE PRODUCT! (Free product is the best kind!)

Plus, right now you have another reason to host a party, besides the whole it will be super fun reason, and that is it's Sale A Bration! Here's the details:


If you haven't seen the Sale A Bration brochure, check it out here! So much fun stuff!

Well, even though the kids are gone, I should probably do some laundry or somethin'. :) Then I'm going to continue working on the next ah-ma-zing project I want to show ya'll. 

Thanks for reading! & Happy Stamping! Let me know when you'd like your party to be!

-TNT, your dynamite SU Demonstrator








No comments:

Post a Comment