Friday, March 14, 2014

A Little Mosaic Love- Paper Craft Crew Sketch #84

Hey ya'll!
Today I'm going to share with you my card for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge #84. Here's the layout:


I made this card for my Granny and PawPaw in Jacksonville, Texas. They sent a sweet card for Christmas and one for Audrey's birthday as well. I never did send them a thank you note for that, and I've been kickin' myself about it for a few weeks now. 


I used the Mosaic Madness and So Sorry stamp sets, oval framelits, and neutrals buttons, and blue jean ribbon. I just love the Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar color combination.

Can you tell that those Mosaic images are a little darker in certain areas, and less in others? That's because I used the Wet Wipe Technique. What's that, you might wonder? Well, you won't have to wonder much longer, because I'm going to show you in a youtube video! :) Stay tuned! Thanks for reading!

-TNT, your dynamite Stampin' Up! demonstrator


3 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love your different textures with the Denim ribbon and buttons with the pretty colours. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love the colors and button cluster. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete