Sunday, February 23, 2014

PCCCS081

Hello hello!

I am so excited to share with you a card I made today. It took me a long time to figure out which direction to go with this project. And wouldn't you know, it was my very creative five-year-old talking about Spring, Easter, and flowers that had me pulling out my Flower Shop set.

I took both my kiddos out on the town tonight, planning on seeing the new Lego movie. We ate a great dinner, I finally found the delicious burger I've been searching for!

nom nom nom
Unfortunately, the movie was sold out, so we went and picked out some new paper and crayons and colored up some pretty pictures.


I love coloring! As you can tell from my take on the Paper Craft Crew Sketch this week. Here's the sketch image:


And here's my card, for my friend's new baby girl:




I used black embossing powder and my heat tool to really make those flowers stand out, then I colored the flowers with my ink pads and blender pens. And can you make a baby card without the polka dot EF? I can't fathom it. Ha ha! So much fun!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my sketch challenge! Thanks for reading & happy stamping!

-T.N.T., your dynamite Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



1 comment: