Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fab Friday 35

Hey ya'll! 
Guess what? It's another sketch challenge! This one is from Fab Friday. I picked this one because it uses a paper doily, which I have a bunch of, and don't use that often. They are so pretty, too. 


I used to live in Washington state, and had a group of ladies that I would meet with every Wednesday for coffee. I cherished those hot white chocolate mochas over laughter, stories, updates, and sometimes tears. I made this card with them, and all the pretty sunny days of two summers ago, in mind. 




Thanks for looking & happy stamping!

-T.N.T., your dynamite Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

4 comments:

  1. Tori - I do love this stamp set, and I love that you've paired it with a beautiful, Spring day. What a sweet sentiment behind this card. Thanks for playing along with the FabFriday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the sponged sky and the gingham paper. You also incorporated one of my very favorite things into your card- coffee! :) Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Maria! It was so much fun! And thank you, I love the gingham wheel, and I'm sipping on coffee as we speak. :)

      Delete